Friday, March 11, 2011

Kindergarten Open House


Last night was the Open House at Ryland's school and he was so excited to take us around to all the classrooms and show us everything!  We had great visits with his teacher and ESL teacher and I am always to glad to touch base with them. I can't tell you how many times we heard kids and adults say hello to Ryland, make comments about his smile, ask if he is always this happy, etc.  My little social butterfly.  His science teacher was very excited to tell me about something he had done this week.

His class went to the book fair in the library and they had separated the boys and the girls.  The boys went around and looked at all the books first while the girls waited.  Ry was the first one done and walked back to the area where all the girls were waiting.  As he rounded the corner, he said this with a grin on his face "hello ladies".

I know, I know...I'm in for it!

1 comment: