Sunday, May 22, 2011

ADVICE


Friends, Family, Followers, Stalkers,

Thank you so much for all of the advice you've given!  It's overwhelming (in a good way).  I really appreciate you all sharing what you've learned, heard and lived along the way.  I have a small problem in this area.  I'm sure you all know, but I thought it would be best for me to publicly admit this...I'm a poller.  I love to poll.  I poll everyone, or a least someone, EVERY TIME that I make a big decision.  And yes, Dustin, what to wear is a big decision...there is nothing wrong with asking you and Ryland daily..."which shoe - this one...or this one?"

Hearing one person's opinion doesn't make me always sway that way, it's just nice to hear other's points of view.  You know, just take things into consideration that I hadn't originally thought of.

It's out and I oddly feel better.

Again, thank you for your words of wisdom and for allowing yourselves to be polled,
Cort

No comments:

Post a Comment